Catalyst Solutions, LLC
When Excellence Matters - Catalyst is Your Solution
We are a growing community. Our clients require a professional consulting workforce that is autonomous, creative, and tenacious. If that’s you, we look forward to reviewing your resume and application!
Overview: Catalyst has multiple openings in support of a fast-paced, high-priority, Marine Corps programs. Among those positions, we are looking for a Graphic Designer. This position requires a person who is driven to excel in a dynamic project-oriented environment collaborating with a team of multi-disciplinary professionals. This Graphic Designer will have a decisive influence on project success by providing creative graphic design, video graphics and illustration production support. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Career Level: Early/ Mid
Years of Experience: 2+
Degree level: Bachelors
Tools and Technology:
- Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Bridge, Apple Motion and/or Adobe After Effects, Apple DVD Studio Pro, Apple Color, Apple Live Type or new versions or upgrades as required.
- Create multi-media products for digital media using appropriate software such as Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Bridge, Apple Motion and/or Adobe After Effects, Apple DVD Studio Pro, Apple Color, Apple Live Type or new versions or upgrades as required.
- Perform desktop publishing using Adobe Systems Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Systems Adobe InDesign, Adobe Systems Adobe PageMaker, and QuarkXPress.
- Utilize graphics or photo imaging software — Adobe Systems Adobe Fireworks; Adobe Systems Adobe FreeHand; Adobe Systems Adobe Illustrator; Corel CorelDraw Graphics Suite
- Experience with all MS Office products (2010 experience preferred)
- Strong aptitude for web-based applications and collaborative tools
- Formatting, layout, and basic editing
- Background in DoD graphics and creative support or familiarity with DoD preferred
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent assignments
- Developed organizational skills
- Ability to learn from constructive criticism in a quality focused environment
- Commitment to process adherence
- Professional manner and strong work ethic
- Ability to manage work/track deadlines
- Ability to work successfully both independently and collaboratively
- The above list is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the position. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Preferred Skills and other Qualifications:
- MUST BE ABLE TO obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
- Ability and willingness to surge in support of team and program needs.
- Prior DAWIA training and/or acquisition program experience is preferred.
- Consulting skills or experience preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@catalystsolutions-llc.com