Website Catalyst Solutions, LLC
People - Purpose - Performance
Location: Stafford, Virginia
Date of Availability: January – June 2022
Overview: Catalyst Solutions is preparing to fill positions in support of defense technology programs during the upcoming months. We are looking for senior life cycle logistics (LCL) analysts with the proven knowledge, experience, and capacity to perform, mentor, and lead the LCL performance requirements outlined below. This position requires a person who is driven to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic, project-oriented environment collaborating with a team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
Security Clearance Requirement: Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance.
Education Requirements: A Bachelor’s Degree or an additional four (4) years of relevant professional experience.
Experience Requirements: A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant acquisition program experience is required.
Specific Performance Requirements:
- Review and provide recommended updates to Integrated Product Support (IPS) Documentation, Life Cycle Sustainment Plans, Maintenance Plans, Software Maintenance Plans, Military Equipment Valuation reports, Fielding Plans, Item Unique Identification Plans, and Facilities Plans in accordance with the applicable Government guide and/or template.
- Review the logistics sections and content of programmatic documents. Then provide recommendations on issues, concerns, and corrections.
- Review product support analyses (artifacts and data) to identify and assess impacts to any or all Integrated Product Support (IPS) elements under consideration. Develop a narrative summary and prepare a report that outlines the analysis, findings, impacts, and recommendations with supporting rationale.
- Attend and evaluate the information presented at Technical Working Groups (TWGs), Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs), technical and program reviews, test planning meetings, pre-provisioning and provisioning conferences, fielding conferences, and technology demonstrations. Formulate and prepare recommendations on the course(s) of action for all events that impact Integrated Product Support elements.
- Provide meeting support, including coordinating meetings, sending meeting invites, preparing meeting minutes, and tracking action items from the meeting.
- Support manpower and training analyses as required.
- Support the review, design, construction, and assessment of new equipment training plans and curriculum products to ensure compliance with Marine Corps training development standards.
- Provide monthly readiness reports, by Table of Authorized Material Control Number (TAMCN), for fielded systems in the client portfolio.
- Utilize the Total Force Structure Management System (TFSMS) and Global Combat Support System-Marine Corps (GCSS-MC) to research readiness issues.
- Prepare written summaries of meeting events to include working groups, program reviews, conferences, etc.
- Facilitate and/or participate in technical Manual Reviews and validation and verification activities.
- Prepare responses to program taskers and send draft responses to the Government client for approval.
General Performance Requirements:
Provide Integrated Product Support (IPS) for defense programs in various stages of the acquisition and sustainment lifecycle including the following elements:
- Product Support Management (PSM). Coordinate with stakeholders such as systems commands, program executive offices, system integrators, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and other government and commercial entities to provide programs total life cycle support. Develop and review documentation in support of PSM including Life Cycle Logistics Plans, Fielding Plans, Disposal Plans, Technical Publications, Logistics Requirements Funding Summaries, and providing logistics inputs for schedules and other program planning documents.
- Supply Support. Work with stakeholder organizations and individuals to coordinate supply support management functions specifically in Initial Issue Provisioning, developing Provisioning Parts Lists, and identifying Common and Bulk Item Lists. Utilize systems including the Federal Logistics Information System, Item Unique Identification registries, and the Total Force Structure Management System (TFSMS).
- Packaging, Handling, Storage, and Transportation (PHS&T). Ensure all PHS&T and considerations comply with commercial and Department of Defense guidance, with special consideration given to hazardous and sensitive materiel.
- Maintenance Planning and Management. Coordinate with stakeholders of supported systems to ensure proper maintenance equipment, facilities, processes, and training are in place. Participate in Level of Repair Analyses, Logistics Demonstrations, Validation and Verification events, Depot Source of Repair analyses. Monitor failure data, Product Quality Deficiency reports, and maintenance trends.
- Design Interface. Provide logistics input into the design of systems including size, weight, and power (SWAP), affordability, safety, human systems integration (HSI), Item Unique Identification (IUID) planning, reliability & maintainability, manufacturing, program protection, diminishing manufacturing sources and material shortages (DMSMS), integration efforts, and other design Participate in Field User Evaluations, System Engineering Test Reviews, and other events in support of system design.
- Sustaining Engineering support. Provide logistics input affecting engineering efforts including systems performance, safety, reliability, change management, risk management, configuration management, cost reduction opportunities, obsolescence management, and cyber security requirements.
- Technical Data Management. Coordinate development and review Engineering Data for Provisioning, Bills of Materials, Provisioning Parts List Indexes, and disposal data.
- Information Technology. Coordinate help desk support and management of all software, firmware, and hardware required to utilize and support systems.
- Facilities & Infrastructure. Coordinate with stakeholders to identify all physical facility and infrastructure requirements needed to train, store, and maintain systems prioritizing footprint reduction.
- Manpower & Personnel. Provide input to Manpower Personnel and Training (MPT) efforts and documentation including Job Task Analyses, Maintenance Task Analyses, Manpower Personnel and Training Plans, and HSI analyses.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to develop, review, and provide input to Initial & Key Personnel Training, New Equipment Training (NET), sustainment training, and formal curricula development.
- Support Equipment. Ensure proper tool sets, special tools, kits, and Testing, Measurement, and Diagnostic Equipment are in place to support systems.
- Be technically proficient and stay relevant in your work and technical domain through continuous learning.
- Be professional, to include but not limited to courtesy, attire, behavior, speech, tone, and attitude.
- Be productive and responsible with information-based work. Identify, review, develop, collect, organize, synthesize, share, report, and maintain information relevant to assigned tasks.
- Deliver quality products and services that exceed the defined acceptable quality levels (AQLs).
- Communicate effectively to include narrative, correspondence, conversation, and presentations.
- Anticipate work requirements and take the initiative to accomplish them.
- Actively identify ways to help others in our client and corporate community (service orientation).
- Strengthen client relationships and confidence by applying best practices for consulting.
- Work cheerfully, collaborate effectively, and be productive as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- As a Catalyst Solutions team member, represent the company in alignment with corporate values and policies, participate in corporate community, and support corporate objectives.
Skills and Abilities:
- Critical Thinking: Apply logic and reasoning to assess alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches.
- Problem Solving: Identify problems, collect information, develop/evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Time Management: Manage your own time, the time of others, and the expectations of others.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to read, synthesize, and apply a high volume of information in a short period of time.
- Ability to adapt and learn something new in a rapid, independent manner.
- Ability to listen to and assimilate with client and team needs.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent assignments.
- Ability to learn from constructive feedback in a quality focused environment.
- Ability to manage work/track deadlines.
- Ability to work successfully in both independent and team environments.
- Ability to type/keyboard (40+ words per minute) and take detailed meeting notes.
Tools and Technology:
- Proficiency working in MS Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Ability to rapidly learn and produce work in a new software or web-based tool or application.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Preferred acquisition life cycle logistics certifications include formal DAWIA credentials and coursework with Defense Acquisition University (DAU).
To apply for this job email your details to HR@catalystsolutions-llc.com