Website Catalyst Solutions
Catalyst has an opening in support of a fast-paced, high-priority, Marine Corps programs. We are looking for a mid to senior level Logistician. This position requires a person who is driven to excel in a dynamic project-oriented environment collaborating with a team of multi-disciplinary professionals. This analyst will have a decisive influence on project success by conducting research and analysis, problem-solving, critical thinking, and strategic planning in support of program Life Cycle Logistics (LCL) and sustainment objectives.
- As a member of an Integrated Product Team (IPT), perform acquisition logistics and sustainment activities to include authoring and managing LCL documentation, facilitating and documenting IPT activities, administering logistics databases, performing supportability analyses and supporting equipment fielding events.
- Develop positive working relationships with client personnel and understand their work requirements.
- Anticipate client support requirements and project needs by observing, receiving and obtaining information from relevant sources; take actions to ensure needs are met for client and project success.
- Research emerging topics and relevant trends to provide information summaries and updates to the client.
- Analyze data and information, document findings and formulate recommendations to inform client decisions.
- Be productive as a member of a multi-disciplinary team to satisfy client preferences and work requirements.
- Draft, review and analyze LCL documentation, data, logistics input supporting briefs and taskers (e.g. Life Cycle Sustainment Plans, Fielding Plans, Disposal Plans, Stocklists, Technical Manuals, and Logistics Requirements & Funding Summaries).
- Access, understand, and utilize organizational databases and web-based tools to populate data, update information, and extract reports. Examples include Total Life Cycle Management Operational Support Tool (TLCM-OST), Total Force Structure Management System (TFSMS); GCSS-MC; Marine Corps Training Information Management System (MCTIMS), TOPIC, and team and Publications SharePoint sites.
- Monitor the inventory of fielded systems for Total Life Cycle Systems Management (TLCSM). Schedule and track delivery of serialized Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) components to ensure proper accountability of fielded systems and test articles.
- Assist in the coordination and conduct of inventories and equipment/system accountability measures.
- Provide supporting analysis for Manpower, Personnel and Training (MPT) data collection, analysis, and planning activities such as Level of Repair Analyses (LORA), Depot Source of Repair Analyses, Job Task Analyses (to include evaluation of system design, tasks, jobs and environments to make them compatible with the needs, abilities and limitations of Marines) and sparing analyses.
- Perform liaison with Marine Forces during the program sustainment phase to continuously monitor and evaluate the product support strategy.
- Develop and coordinate fielding schedules. Submit a Table of Organization and Equipment Change Request (TOECR) to update the shipped quantity in TFSMS upon completion of each fielding event.
- Provide fielding support for managing inventory, inspections, “hand-off” activities and resolving discrepancies identified during the fielding event.
- Ensure that all IUID marked property is loaded to the IUID registries. Develop IUID Plans.
- Analyze, review and provide recommendations on Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Change Requests, Post Deployment System Support, readiness reports, and Product Quality Deficiency Reports.
- Plan and interface with Marine Corps Logistics Command (LOGCOM) and other activities to coordinate equipment transportation and shipping requirements.
- Align the system maintenance strategy and assist in completing supply and provisioning activities to include NSN attainment, system provisioning and provisioning conferences, obsolescence management, Recommended Buy List development , management, and analysis, sparing levels, and Nomenclature requests.
- Assist in the completion of Configuration Audits, Logistics Demonstrations, and Physical Teardowns of equipment in preparation for system refresh, movement or other events.
- Develop, analyze and submit recommendations to the Government on Bill of Materials, Technical Data Packages, and Engineering Drawings for Provisioning.
- Monitor the attainment of spare/repair parts and advise Lead Life Cycle Logistician of status to ensure scheduled fielding plans are not adversely impacted.
- Assist in resolving warranty issues and coordinating warranty exchanges as needed.
Preferred Experience and Other Qualifications:
- MUST BE ABLE TO obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
- Ability and willingness to surge in support of team and program needs.
- Prior DAWIA training and/or acquisition program experience is preferred.
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Years of Experience: 6 – 10 years
Residence Location: U.S. Virginia
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Other: Substitutions: 8 years experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
To apply for this job email your details to Laura.Calvert@catalystllc.co