Website Catalyst Solutions, LLC
People - Purpose - Performance
Location: North Charleston, South Carolina
Date of Availability: March – April 2023
Overview: Catalyst Solutions is looking for logistics analysts with experience in configuration management, providing Integrated Product Support (IPS) and a track record of success performing on defense acquisition programs. This position requires a person who is driven to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic, project-oriented environment collaborating with a team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
Security Clearance Requirement: Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional Logistics Certification – DAWIA LCL Level 2, or have equivalent logistics training, or possess an additional two (3) years working in direct support of defense life-cycle logistics.
Experience Requirements: Experience requirements may be fulfilled simultaneously.
- Ten (10) years of experience in defense life cycle (configuration management) logistics support (or 13 years if not DAWIA LCL Level 2 certified) of electronic systems, to include: configuration management of hardware and software inventory, documentation.
- Four (4) years of experience in support of C4ISR systems.
- Experience demonstrating the following skills: Configuration management of hardware and software inventory, documentation, Configuration Control Boards (CCB), change management and product configuration management.
- Experience supervising Configuration Management Specialists.
Specific Performance Requirements:
- Provide support by performing software license management, planning, tracking, and distribution to include associated documents and interaction with software vendors, Program Representatives, Marine Corps Software Enterprise License Management System (MCSELMS) and Marine Corps Common Hardware Suite (MCHS).
- Demonstrate knowledge with the DoN Application and Database Management System (DADMS) system for software verification as well as CMPro to manage CM processes.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and manipulation of baseline management documents (Engineering Change Proposals (ECP)) within the CMPro application.
- Support CM processes including Configuration Change Management and Configuration Auditing.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and maintenance CM processes and infrastructure including CM Plans, processes and procedures, and CM tools.
- Identify and manage Configuration Items (CI) and provide software, hardware, and technical package baseline support.
- Participate in the selection of configuration items at appropriate levels of the product structure to facilitate the documentation, control and support of the items and their documentation.
- Provide approved configuration documentation to document the physical and functional characteristics of the system/item, establishing baselines for configuration control.
- Record the digital file(s) identifiers and representations of all revisions/versions of each document software which has been delivered or made electronically in support of the contract.
- Perform Configuration Verification as a means by which to verify the design solution.
- Support the software duplication and distribution process.
- Review and provide recommended updates to Acquisition Logistics and Integrated Product Support (IPS) documentation to include but not limited to Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP), Maintenance Plans, Item Unique Identification (IUID) Implementation Plans, Corrosion Control and Implementation Plans, Facilities Impact Reports (FIR), Stock-List 3 (SL-3), Technical Manuals (TMs), Quick Reference Guides (QRG), supply and equipment instructions (e.g. technical, supply, and modifications), Fielding Plans, and Disposal Plans in accordance with the applicable Government guidance and procedures.
- Review the configuration management content of programmatic documents to provide recommendations on issues, concerns, and corrections pertaining to content accuracy, program planning, and integrated coordination.
- Review product support analyses (artifacts and data) to identify and assess impacts to any or all Integrated Product Support (IPS) elements under consideration. Develop a narrative summary and prepare a report that outlines the analysis, findings, impacts, and recommendations with supporting rationale.
- Participate or lead program meetings such as integrated product team (IPT) meetings and working groups. Evaluate the information presented. Formulate and prepare narrative observations and recommendations.
- Provide meeting support to include coordination, preparation, hosting, minutes, and action item tracking.
- Support manpower and training analyses as required.
- Prepare responses to program taskers and send draft responses to the Government client for approval.
General Performance Requirements:
Provide Integrated Product Support (IPS) for defense programs in various stages of the acquisition and sustainment lifecycle including the following elements:
- Product Support Management (PSM). Coordinate with stakeholders such as systems commands, program executive offices, system integrators, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and other government and commercial entities to provide programs total life cycle support. Develop and review documentation in support of PSM including Life Cycle Logistics Plans, Fielding Plans, Disposal Plans, Technical Publications, Logistics Requirements Funding Summaries, and providing logistics inputs for schedules and other program planning documents.
- Supply Support. Work with stakeholder organizations and individuals to coordinate supply support management functions specifically in Initial Issue Provisioning, developing Provisioning Parts Lists, and identifying Common and Bulk Item Lists. Utilize systems including the Federal Logistics Information System, Item Unique Identification registries, and the Total Force Structure Management System (TFSMS).
- Packaging, Handling, Storage, and Transportation (PHS&T). Ensure all PHS&T and considerations comply with commercial and Department of Defense guidance, with special consideration given to hazardous and sensitive materiel.
- Maintenance Planning and Management. Coordinate with stakeholders of supported systems to ensure proper maintenance equipment, facilities, processes, and training are in place. Participate in Level of Repair Analyses, Logistics Demonstrations, Validation and Verification events, Depot Source of Repair analyses. Monitor failure data, Product Quality Deficiency reports, and maintenance trends.
- Design Interface. Provide logistics input into the design of systems including size, weight, and power (SWAP), affordability, safety, human systems integration (HSI), Item Unique Identification (IUID) planning, reliability & maintainability, manufacturing, program protection, diminishing manufacturing sources and material shortages (DMSMS), integration efforts, and other design Participate in Field User Evaluations, System Engineering Test Reviews, and other events in support of system design.
- Sustaining Engineering support. Provide logistics input affecting engineering efforts including systems performance, safety, reliability, change management, risk management, configuration management, cost reduction opportunities, obsolescence management, and cyber security requirements.
- Technical Data Management. Coordinate development and review Engineering Data for Provisioning, Bills of Materials, Provisioning Parts List Indexes, and disposal data.
- Information Technology. Coordinate help desk support and management of all software, firmware, and hardware required to utilize and support systems.
- Facilities & Infrastructure. Coordinate with stakeholders to identify all physical facility and infrastructure requirements needed to train, store, and maintain systems prioritizing footprint reduction.
- Manpower & Personnel. Provide input to Manpower Personnel and Training (MPT) efforts and documentation including Job Task Analyses, Maintenance Task Analyses, Manpower Personnel and Training Plans, and HSI analyses.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to develop, review, and provide input to Initial & Key Personnel Training, New Equipment Training (NET), sustainment training, and formal curricula development.
- Support Equipment. Ensure proper tool sets, special tools, kits, and Testing, Measurement, and Diagnostic Equipment are in place to support systems.
- Be technically proficient and stay relevant in your work and technical domain through continuous learning.
- Be professional, to include but not limited to courtesy, attire, behavior, speech, tone, and attitude.
- Be productive and responsible with information-based work. Identify, review, develop, collect, organize, synthesize, share, report, and maintain information relevant to assigned tasks.
- Deliver quality products and services that exceed the defined acceptable quality levels (AQLs).
- Communicate effectively to include narrative, correspondence, conversation, and presentations.
- Anticipate work requirements and take the initiative to accomplish them.
- Actively identify ways to help others in our client and corporate community (service orientation).
- Strengthen client relationships and confidence by applying best practices for consulting.
- Work cheerfully, collaborate effectively, and be productive as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- As a Catalyst Solutions team member, represent the company in alignment with corporate values and policies, participate in corporate community, and support corporate objectives.
Skills and Abilities:
- Critical Thinking: Apply logic and reasoning to assess alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches.
- Problem Solving: Identify problems, collect information, develop/evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Time Management: Manage your own time, the time of others, and the expectations of others.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to read, synthesize, and apply a high volume of information in a short period of time.
- Ability to adapt and learn something new in a rapid, independent manner.
- Ability to listen to and assimilate with client and team needs.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent assignments.
- Ability to learn from constructive feedback in a quality focused environment.
- Ability to manage work/track deadlines.
- Ability to work successfully in both independent and team environments.
- Ability to type/keyboard (40+ words per minute) and take detailed meeting notes.
Tools and Technology:
- Proficiency working in MS Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Ability to rapidly learn and produce work in a new software or web-based tool or application.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@catalystsolutions-llc.com