Catalyst Solutions, LLC
When Excellence Matters - Catalyst is Your Solution
We are a growing community. Our clients require a professional consulting workforce that is autonomous, creative, and tenacious. If that’s you, we look forward to reviewing your resume and application!
Overview: Catalyst has multiple openings in support of a fast-paced, high-priority, Marine Corps programs. Among those positions, we are looking for a Technical Writer. This position requires a person who is driven to excel in a dynamic project-oriented environment collaborating with a team of multi-disciplinary professionals. This Technical Writer will have a decisive influence on project success by creating easy-to-understand user content and product documentation to increase product clarity, performance, and usability. Strong writing, communication skills, and the ability to work cooperatively with other teams are a must. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Positions Type: Full Time
Career Level: Senior
Years of Experience: 8+
Degree Type: Bachelors
Tools and Technology:
- Microsoft Office Suite software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Adobe Systems; Acrobat; Photoshop
- Web-based collaboration tools including Microsoft Teams, Skype, GoToMeeting, and equivalents
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar; Ability to communicate in oral/written form effectively
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media
- Ability to read, synthesize, and apply a high volume of information in a short period of time
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills; Ability to listen thoroughly
- Ability to use logic to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent assignments and manage work/track deadlines
- Ability to learn from constructive criticism in a quality focused environment
- Ability to work successfully both independently and collaboratively
- Professional manner and strong work ethic
The above list is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the position. It is NOT an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Preferred Experience and Other Qualifications:
- MUST BE ABLE TO obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
- Ability and willingness to surge in support of team and program needs.
- Prior DAWIA training and/or acquisition program experience is preferred.
- Consulting skills or experience preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@catalystsolutions-llc.com